After months of online dating, awkward fix ups and countless crowded happy hours, you finally (thank G-d) met your fabulous boyfriend. And he’s seriously awesome!
The first couple of months together were romantic and exciting. Everything was new and fun, and you were both a little obsessed with each other (let’s be honest).
But after a while, you settled into a routine and your relationship wasn’t quite as exciting as it was at first. Things were still good, don’t get me wrong, but the spark wasn’t quite as strong – things got comfortable.
Even though your relationship is solid and your boyfriend’s a great guy, sometimes you miss the thrill of those first couple of months. You miss the flirty texts, the long make-out sessions and the steamy late night lovemaking. These days you’re both out cold by 11PM.
So how can you can you stir up some passion and make your relationship even more satisfying right now?
Here are 21 sweet things to say to your boyfriend to bring some spice back into your relationship.
As a matchmaker who’s worked with men for nearly a decade, I’m telling you – your boyfriend will have a brand new spring in his step and a twinkle in his eye when he hears you say these sweet things…
- I’m so grateful that I met you.
- You look so hot tonight – you’re the most handsome guy here.
- Your smile still gives me butterflies.
- You’re so smart – I love the way your mind works.
- When we get home later, I’m going to give you a back rub (and that’s just for starters)!
- I feel like the luckiest woman in the world.
- I love the way you make me feel.
- All my friends love you. They think we’re great together!
- You look so hot in that outfit – and I want to take it off later.
- Let’s spend some time together, just the two of us.
- You have such a great ass.
- I love the way you smell – our pheromones are a perfect match, seriously.
- When we spoon, we’re the perfect fit. I love the way your body feels wrapped around mine.
- I’m so proud of all you’ve accomplished
- I know I can always count on you – thank you for that.
- Thank you for always being so good to me
- What can I do to make you happy today?
- I really am so grateful that we met
- Want to meet at lunchtime for a quickie?
- I just seriously think you’re awesome!
- Have I told you lately how much I adore you?
When you take the time to make your man feel adored, your relationship will become even more satisfying and your love for one another will grow even deeper than it was before. Whisper these sweet things to your boyfriend and watch the sparks begin to fly.
Go for it, and let me know how it goes!