Is he the one? Figuring out if the man you’re dating is the right man for you can be hard.
You asked yourself, “Is he the one” because you saw potential, were hopeful, and just didn’t want to give up after investing so much time.
You asked yourself, “Is he the one” when your relationship was difficult and full of drama. Looking back you wonder why you stayed as long as you did. You just weren’t sure.
You asked yourself, “Is he the one” when your relationship was good, but it didn’t feel quite good enough.
But how can you tell if you’re in the right relationship (or if you need to move on and stop wasting valuable time)? How can you tell if he’s the one?
Years of love and heartbreak have taught you valuable lessons, and now you’re ready to find “the one” – the man you’ll share your life with. You really want to get it right this time.
I teach my clients the best way to find the right man is to end things with the wrong man right away. But how can you tell if he’s the one?
Sometimes it’s hard to know if you should stay or let go. Especially if the guy you’re dating has great qualities and you really care about him.
To make things a little less confusing for you, I’ve put together a list of 15 questions to ask yourself when you’re trying to figure out if the man you’re dating is the right person for you. These questions will answer the difficult question, “Is he the one”?
Take your time, carefully consider each question, and really be thoughtful about your answers.
- Is the relationship easy and enjoyable at least 95% of the time?
- Can I trust my partner 100%?
- Can I be myself with him?
- Is he kind?
- Do we have similar life goals?
- Does my partner love and respect me (exactly as I am)?
- Do I respect my partner?
- Do we have fun together?
- Is my partner supportive of my dreams and endeavors?
- Do we share similar values (or if our values differ, can we respectfully agree to disagree and make it work?)
- Do we communicate openly, thoughtfully, and honestly?
- Do I love touching him?
- (If you have kids) Is this union in the best interest of my children?
- Do I feel comfortable and at ease in this relationship?
- And lastly – Do I feel happy in general while in this relationship?
If you answered, “yes” to all 15 questions, you’ve probably got a keeper on your hands!
And if you answered “no” to any of them, you may be wasting valuable time.
Do NOT invest in someone who isn’t fully invested in you.
And don’t EVER stay in a stressful, hurtful, or abusive relationship.
The right relationship will take some work, but it won’t be hard.
The right relationship will enhance your happiness, not deplete it.
When you’re with the right man, you’ll feel safe, relaxed, and comfortable. And you’ll know he’s got your back, and you’ve got his too. It will feel so good to finally get it right and to know, for sure, that he’s “the one”.